Profile

Who am I? I am a screwed-up blogger and an active blog reader since 2007. A soulful dreamer who believes that passion is life and a person who is looking for meaning, just like any other human being in this world. A super girl wannabe who is currently taking chances and chasing pavements, while keeping up with time and living life in general. This is me, and this blog is the outlet of my random thoughts. (^___^)

Other Outlets in Cyberworld

Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net Tumblr Twitter Facebook me2day Formspring Weibo Flickr

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.




Blogger's Note

  • Most of the posts in this blog revolve around Asian dramas, movies and pop culture, so please proceed at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you. Haha! Have a wonderful and blessed day! :)

    Search



    Disclaimer

    Most of the images and the videos in this blog are not mine unless otherwise stated. No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to their respective owners. The rules of this blog are simple: no spamming and stealing. x

    Subscribe

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner


    Twitter

    Tagboard

    Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net


    Archives


      Recent Posts:

  • Beige and Super Junior's Ryeowook drops a cute cou...
  • Korean Tourism Department's mini series HARU episo...
  • Beast returns "Clenching A Tight Fist" for their 2...
  • Rock band Trax returns to the music scene with Oh ...
  • Former SM trainee Anna debuts as a solo artist
  • Sistar hits with "Shady Girl"
  • Taeyang releases Solar International Album
  • After School's sub-unit, Orange Caramel covers M2M...
  • #NowPlaying: Angela by Super Junior
  • Vampires Suck: A Spoof to "The Twilight Saga"


    Theme Credits

    Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net Layout: Nicole, Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei, Sugarpink.

  • Thai singer P.O.I. drops Someone Is Sure To Loose
    Tuesday, October 5, 2010 @ 8:09 PM | comment (0)




    P.O.I. is a famous Thai singer who has been around the Thai music industry for quite some time now. I am not that well aware of Thai pop as compared to KPop, JPop or CPop, and I just learned about her and her music recently, when I was able to watch the music video to her latest single from her 3rd album while blogwalking from one asian entertainment site to another. I have listened to the pretty American Thai singer Tata Young's songs in the past, as well as some songs from rising Thai boy group BOY through a friend, and I must say that the songs doesn't sound too shabby at all, although fact is that the KPop frenzy is dominating much of the Asian market's interest these days.


    POI 1


    This is the first time that I am featuring a Thai singer for a post in all 3 of my blog sites. As much as this singer reminds me of a former clinical instructor, I must say that I really came to like her new song "Someone Is Sure To Loose" in terms of its lyrics and concept. Concept wise, it's a story about two friends who came to like the same guy, and the story goes on, but in the end, one of them gives up. Most people, if not all, will be able to relate on the song and the video because it's a very typical scenario in real life. The song is slowly gaining interest from a lot of Asian music fans because a lot of women find it easy to relate to. I like how fencing was integrated in the video. I also find that tattoo on her abdomen cool, not that I want to get one for myself though. Forgive me for spazzing about this but the cute guy in this video looks like that guy in Amanda Bynes' "What A Girl Wants" and Hillary Duff's "The Perfect Man", doesn't he? (It's such a pity that I forgot his name. Major Fail! Hehe.) Her 3rd album contains a lot of good songs too, and I just started to listen to it, as well as her older songs. I can't wait for her to come up with more interesting tracks in the future.


    Note: To watch the video with english subs, right click to watch in youtube, and activate 'cc' or the interactive transcript.

    Labels: , , , , ,